The new Mercedes-Benz E220d All-Terrain shot in the Alps near Lech and Oberstdorf after finishing our 3-days photoshoot. We had not much time so we took our gear and left the hotel early. We headed towards the route we scouted the days before. We started with the EOS 7D mounted on the Konova slider. The second partnon ground was shot with the EOS M3 and the Feiyu-Tech MG v2. Finally we did some aerial shots with the DJI Phantom 3 Professional and a small part with the Mavic Pro.
You can check out the final photos here: Mercedes-Benz E220d All-Terrain
Assistance: Johannes Günthner
Special thanks: Stephen Reuß
Music: Azaleh – Forever In My Heart (https://soundcloud.com/azaleh) Check his stuff out! It’s so amazing!
Gear we used…
– Feiyu-Tech MG v2
– Canon EOS M3 + EF-M 18-55 + CPL + RODE Videomicro
– Canon EOS 7D with Magic Lantern + EF-S 17-55 f2.8 IS USM + RODE VideoMic Go
– Kenovo 80cm slider with fluidhead mounted on it
In the air:
– DJI Phantom 3 Professional with CPL+ND from Polar Pro shot at 4k 30fps (yes, forgot to change it to desired 25fps :/ … )
– DJI Mavic Pro shot at 4k and 25fps